Aid Convoy accepts many donations & can arrange collections of your donations, however, we only want items that would be of benefit for the needy.
We cannot accept unwanted items as it costs us to dispose of and it takes up too much of our time. Please read the lists below to see what we do and don't accept.
- Tinned Food - Chick peas, Kidney beans, Fish, Vegetable soups & other Halal products (must have long life).
- Dry foods; porridge oats, cuppa soup, rice, pasta, nuts, dry milk powder, etc.
- New and Used clothes - must be in good clean condition.
- New and Used Shoes - Shoes, Trainers, and Boots of all sizes.
- New Toiletries - Toothbrushes, Hairbrushes, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Sanitary towels, razors& so on.
- New Babies' items - Powered baby milk, Baby food (must have long life), Nappies.
- Dry skin creams; E45, Aqueous, Sudocrem etc. NO BEAUTY OR HAIR REMOVAL CREAMS.
- New Blankets - New duvets & Sleeping bags.
- Kitchen Equipment - Metal pots & pans only.
- Prams & Cots - Must be in good clean condition & in good working order.
- Stationary - (New or in good working order) Pens, Paper, Crayons, Felt tips & so on.
- Medical Equipment.
- New & Used Tools.
- Torches; wind-up and Solar.
Items we do not accept:
- Used Blankets.
- Clothes & shoes with holes.
- Glass products.
- English Books.
- CD's & Cassettes.
Please do not be offended if we decline some of your contributions.